The Landscape Curbing Process
Estimates are free with no obligation! Call Now 518-439-5716
(1) We will come out to your site and discuss your ideas and offer suggestions. We’ll also show you samples, colors and stamp patterns.
(2) Once a plan and outline have been decided upon, we will use a sod cutter to prepare the area, being careful to not damage existing plants.
(3) We mix our own concrete on site using our own mixer mounted on a small trailer. There are no large concrete trucks that could damage your property.
(4) The concrete is then moved by wheelbarrow and fed into the industry’s leading extruding machine to form a continuous curb. Steel cable is run throughout the curb for re-enforcement.
(5) The curb is then hand-troweled and stamped. Expansion joints are cut as needed.
(6) Finally, all curbs are sprayed with a premium sealer.
(Example Of Finished Curb)
The owner is responsible for damages that occur within 72 hours of installation due to vandalism or accidental damages. All concrete products require about 30 days to meet full strength.